Physioplus offers a career development platform that compliments any organisation offering. Over 20 national member organisations have added Physioplus as a member benefit to give their members access to additional quality online continuing education and professional development tools, such as online courses, CEUs and an electronic portfolio. There are many other additional benefits for your organisation as well.
What do your members get?
Your members will have full access to the full Physioplus service and each user will have their own individual account which includes:
- Personalised learning environment – every individual user of has their own personal dashboard that that summarises individual learning activity and displays learning activities completed, progress through courses and awards collected (CEUs, CPD points, badges, certificates).
- Electronic portfolio – learning activities are automatically recorded or can be manually added, a summary of learning activity between specific time periods can be exported.
- Online accredited courses – we work with leading topic specialists all over the world to create unique and engaging courses that users can work through independently at any time. Currently over 500 hours of accredited online learning available in French and English.
- CEUs/CPD points – certificates are provided with CEUs or CPD points appropriate to the individuals registration circumstances.
- Resources – there is a constantly growing library of educational resources including book chapters, videos, articles, podcasts etc. Currently over 3000 resources available.
- Books – a select library of full text online books is available.
- Technique videos– there are over 500 instructional technique videos.
- Podcasts– easy access to a searchable database of over 2000 podcasts.
- Quizzes – there are over 200 quizzes to test and evidence knowledge.
- Evidence updates – optional evidence updates are delivered monthly by email.
- Discussion forum – a unique gathering of physiotherapists and topic specialists from all over the world providing an opportunity to interact, collaborate with and learn from international colleagues of all levels in all contexts.
- Exercise software – discounted access to include integrated exercise software and patient engagement tools.
What do you get?
There are several additional benefits for partnering organisations including:
- Single sign on with your website – members will access Physioplus via your website with a specifically created link that takes them directly to a personal account.
- Branded interface – we will brand the interface using organisation branding to allow a more seamless user experience.
- Private area for your organisation – there is a private area for your organisation to add information that will only be available to your members.
- Online courses – we can work with you to develop, host and support online courses specifically for your needs from which you will receive royalty payments.
- Recruitment opportunities – you will have the option to use a pop-up advertising space on the Physiopedia website (www.physio-pedia.com), targeting adverts and surveys at website visitors from your geographical locality.
- Promotional opportunities – as a partner you are entitled to publish articles in our online magazine Physiospot (www.physiospot.com). Here you may wish to share news or promote other objectives such as conferences, courses, and advocacy initiatives.
- Specific objectives – we welcome discussion around specific organisation objectives that we may be able to assist with.
- Technical support – we will provide full technical support to advice and assist you with any technical issues you might be facing, including website development.
- Socially responsible and conscious company – Physioplus supports the Physiopedia charity. We will provide you with a badge to display your contribution to the global physiotherapy community.
- We will keep you updated – every month we will send email updates to enable you to promote new learning opportunities to your members.
If you are interested in providing your members the benefit of online continuing education and professional development with Physioplus, please simply email [email protected]. She is always available for a chat and happy help.