You have until January 31st to make the most of the 25% early bird discount on your registration fee! Trust me you don’t want to miss out on the fantastic learning opportunity congress offers. It’s a brilliant way to build up on the knowledge and skills gained from Physioplus courses.
Preliminary Programme & Clinical Courses
The WCPT courses focus on applied knowledge and give delegates an additional opportunity to explore issues in depth as well as gain practical experience taught by experts in their fields. The course topics are wide ranging including ankle OA, hydrotherapy, cancer rehab, tendinopathy, respiratory problems and parkinson’s disease, to see the whole list make sure you read the congress programme.
Aside from the clinical courses there is a huge programme of 26 focused symposia featuring 119 speakers from around the world. And here they are:
- Advanced Practice, chaired by Jonathan Warren.
- Application of Evidence, chaired by Mark Elkins.
- Big Data, chaired by Karim Kahn.
- Cancer Survivor Rehabilitation, chaired by Jacqueline Drouin.
- Cardiorespiratory: Technology Revolution, chaired by Shane Patman.
- Diversity & Inclusion, chaired by Jenny Setchell.
- Education: Research, chaired by Gail Jensen.
- Education: Technology & Informatics, chaired by Mark Merolli.
- Electrophysical Modalities, chaired by Tim Watson.
- Falls Around the World, chaired by Susan Hunter.
- Leadership, chaired by Emer McGowan.
- Lower Limb Amputations, chaired by Leslie Angama.
- Mental Health, chaired by Michel Probst.
- Mobility of Hospitalised Patients, chaired by Cindy Weenhof.
- Modern Technology in Rehabilitation, chaired by Eva Ekvall Hansson.
- Motor Imagery in Neurorehabilitation, chaired by Corina Schuster-Amft.
- MSK: Integrating Occupational Factors, chaired by Nathan Hutting.
- MSK: Shoulder & Elbow, chaired by Jeremy Lewis.
- Pain: Vulnerable Populations, chaired by Lori Maria Walton.
- Physical Activity, chaired by Anna Lowe.
- Physical Therapy in Knee-Hip Osteoarthritis, chaired by Martin van der Esch.
- Preoperative Physiotherapy, chaired by Julie Reeve.
- Rehabilitation in Human Emergencies, chaired by Peter Skelton.
- Strengthening Rehabilitation Leadership, chaired by Pauline Kleinitz.
- Stroke: Neuromodulation & Virtual Reality, chaired by Mindy F.Levin.
- Stroke: Robot-assisted Gait Training, chaired by Eva Swinnen.
What Will Physiopedia be Doing at WCPT?
WCPT Congress is always a chance to come and meet the team. We will be there and would love to chat and hangout together! For more details about what we’ll be up to during congress keep checking Physiospot.