If you were planning on submitting an abstract for WCPT 2019 in Geneva then you’ve only got 3 more days left. It’s easy to let deadlines slip but there is still time to finish off your work and sent it in.
There is Still Time to Start and Finish an Abstract!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to present your work on a global scale. There is still time to start and finish an abstract so don’t be put off. You know how it is, there is a pile of half finished work in your drawer and you don’t know what to do with it. Why don’t you turn it into an abstract?
Need some ideas?
- Why don’t you report on the latest audit you’ve been doing. Share the narrative and tell a story to empower others.
- Are you doing something innovative within your daily practice? Then why don’t you share your idea with others.
- Have you a novel way of teaching the next generation of physiotherapists? Why don’t you tell others where they are going wrong?
Whatever your idea make sure you adhere to the WCPT standards which can be found here.
What to Expect at the Conference So Far.
The full programme hasn’t been announced as of yet but we do know that the programme includes 26 focused symposia featuring 119 speakers from around the world. And here they are:
- Advanced Practice, chaired by Jonathan Warren.
- Application of Evidence, chaired by Mark Elkins.
- Big Data, chaired by Karim Kahn.
- Cancer Survivor Rehabilitation, chaired by Jacqueline Drouin.
- Cardiorespiratory: Technology Revolution, chaired by Shane Patman.
- Diversity & Inclusion, chaired by Jenny Setchell.
- Education: Research, chaired by Gail Jensen.
- Education: Technology & Informatics, chaired by Mark Merolli.
- Electrophysical Modalities, chaired by Tim Watson.
- Falls Around the World, chaired by Susan Hunter.
- Leadership, chaired by Emer McGowan.
- Lower Limb Amputations, chaired by Leslie Angama.
- Mental Health, chaired by Michel Probst.
- Mobility of Hospitalised Patients, chaired by Cindy Weenhof.
- Modern Technology in Rehabilitation, chaired by Eva Ekvall Hansson.
- Motor Imagery in Neurorehabilitation, chaired by Corina Schuster-Amft.
- MSK: Integrating Occupational Factors, chaired by Nathan Hutting.
- MSK: Shoulder & Elbow, chaired by Jeremy Lewis.
- Pain: Vulnerable Populations, chaired by Lori Maria Walton.
- Physical Activity, chaired by Anna Lowe.
- Physical Therapy in Knee-Hip Osteoarthritis, chaired by Martin van der Esch.
- Preoperative Physiotherapy, chaired by Julie Reeve.
- Rehabilitation in Human Emergencies, chaired by Peter Skelton.
- Strengthening Rehabilitation Leadership, chaired by Pauline Kleinitz.
- Stroke: Neuromodulation & Virtual Reality, chaired by Mindy F.Levin.
- Stroke: Robot-assisted Gait Training, chaired by Eva Swinnen.