The WCPT Congress Programme Committee has met in London to start to shape the scientific programme for Geneva.
A committee of a diverse group of 10 physical therapists, met face to face in London for the first time last month. Time was taken to reflect on previous lessons learned from other Congress’ with the aim of making Geneva 2019 the most successful on yet.
It looks like there is a good chance that will happen. There was a record 103 focused symposium submissions submitted to the committee, and with the the call for abstracts opening in May, it looks like this will beat records too.
Don’t forget to keep you eyes peeled for contributions to Congress by the Physiopedia team. Congress gives us a chance to get together with the global physio community, we can’t wait to see you out there.
- 23rd Feb 2018 – Call for focused symposia closes
- May 2018 Call for abstracts launched
- July 2018 – Registration opens
- September 2018 – Deadline for abstract submission
- October 2018 – Deadline for early bird registration
- April 2019 – Deadline for advanced registration
- 10th-13th May 2019 – Congress takes place
We will let you know about any significant updates but for the full details please go to the WCPT Congress Site.
It wouldn’t be right if I don’t mention that regular Physiospot Contributor Darren Brown is a member of the committee! Congrats Darren, we look forwards to seeing you in Geneva.