Cap your week off by listening to an expert talk you through all things knee assessment and treatment. Divided into two this interview will help you understand the latest trends of knee research, what you should be looking for during your assessment and top tips for successful treatment.
You don’t really find anyone more accomplished in their field than Lee Herrington. He is a lower limb rehabilitation specialist with 20 years of experience working with professional and Olympic sports athletes. Some of his highlights include:
- Consultant Physiotherapist at Knee-rehab
- Physiotherapist at English Institute of Sport – Technical lead physiotherapist for the knee
- Senior Lecturer at University of Salford
- Researcher Knee Research Group
- Programme Leader MSc Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Lecturer on BSc Hons Sports Rehabilitation
- Research profile
So check out the two videos below to transform your understanding of the knee and be guided by a physio at the forefront of knee research and development.
This interview was part of our recent knee course which was available to PP+ members.
Let us know what you think via the usual channels!