WCPT Congress is just around the corner and the Physiopedia team are getting excited for their favourite international gathering of physiotherapists.
From 10-13 of May the Physiopedia team will be gathered in Geneva to share everything that we do, meet old friends and make new, and eat fondue! The congress programme is now available and we are delighted to have 5 presentations between us:
- Rachael – will be presenting in a focussed symposium on “Big Data” at 16:00 on Sat 11 May
- Tony – will be in a discussion panel on “Rehabilitation in low resourced countries” at 16:00 on Sat 11 May
- Lucy & Nicole – have a poster at 13:00 on Sat 11 May titled “How physiotherapists from across the globe access current research: a preliminary analysis”
- Selena – has a poster at 12:20 on Sun 12 May titled “Do open online physiotherapy resources support individuals in low income countries?”
- Tarina – has a presentation on Mon 13 May at 14:50 titled “Exploring participation and feedback that satisfies global professional development needs”
There are many other great things to do in Geneva including visiting Physiopedia partners at the World Health Organisation and the International Committee of the Red Cross, plus you can get guided tours of the United Nations. There are watch museums to visit, boat trips on the lake, a cable car ride up the local hill or you could venture further afield to Chamonix to see Mont Blanc from the top of the Aiguille de Midi cable car at 3800m!!
This is an event not to be missed, it’s a unique occasion where physiotherapy colleagues from all over the world come together to share, network and connect. It’s a beautiful location with much to do, plus the Physiopedia team will be there! Have you got your ticket yet?