For people who want to make career in healthcare sector, Physiotherapy is a best option. It enables people to improve their health and quality of life. It plays an important role in identifying and maximizing people’s ability to move and function. As an allied health professional service, it caters a numerous career opportunities.
Pursuing further a master and doctoral in physiotherapy helps in enhancing a career as a professional physiotherapist. Here is a site which has summarized information of numerous scholarships and awards which are available for those students who want to study physiotherapy and want to make career in this major.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) at Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Merit Scholarship at Robert Gordon University, UK
- 2012-2013 HRSA Scholarships
- Scholarship for Undergraduate students at St Hilda’s College, Australia
- NSW Rural Allied Health Scholarships, Australia
- The Joanne Tubb Foundation Scholarship for Postgraduate Students, Australia
- Queensland Health Rural Scholarship Scheme, Australia
- Allied Health Mid-Term Scholarships Singapore at Curtin University, Australia
- SGH Scholarship in Physiotherapy, Singapore
- St Joseph’s Gregory Terrace Physiotherapy Scholarship, Australia
- Ailsa Munro Physiotherapy Student Scholarship, Australia