InTouch Health, the leader in acute care telemedicine, today announced the launch of the ControlStation® (CS) App for iPad, making it easier than ever for doctors to provide real-time, acute telemedicine consults with patients. From a single intuitive interface, doctors can now connect from iPads and iPad Minis to provide patient care through any of the Company’s FDA-cleared, purpose-built remote presence devices. An interface designed specifically for acute care telemedicine, it integrates clinical patient data and medical radiology imaging tools through a single user login.
The app integrates streaming video with clinical patient data and medical radiology imaging tools through a single user login. It can connect with any of the company’s other FDA-cleared, purpose-built remote presence devices. Features from the product page:
- Universal interface supports the full suite of InTouch Health medical devices
- Point-to-See and Box-Zoom touch gestures create seamless far-end camera control
- HIPAA and FDA compliance ensure safe and secure patient interactions
- Backed up by the SureConnect® platform, the CS App for iPad utilizes patent pending technologies to ensure the best connection possible
- Available for use on the iPad2, iPad3, iPad mini and iPad with Retina display
During clinical validation trials of the CS App for iPad there has been overwhelming enthusiasm from the doctors across the various medical specialties.