Feeling like an overseas trip? There are many international physiotherapy and physical therapy events being promoted for later this year so now is the time to start planning your CPD and CE trips. Not only do these events contribute to your ongoing professional development but they are also great networking opportunities.
WCPT Subgroup Events:
- 6th Asia Western Pacific Region of WCPT Congress: early-bird registration opens on 1st February and the deadline for abstract submission is 28th February. The congress will be held 5th-9th September 2013 in Taichung, Taiwan. www.2013awp-acpt.org/home.html
- IOPTWH and IPTOP joint conference: the International Organization of Physical Therapists in Women’s Health (IOPTWH)and The International Association of Physical Therapists working with Older People (IPTOP) have joined together to offer a unique programme on Health and aging in men and women. Registration is now open at http://conference.ioptwh.org. The conference will be held 26th – 28th April 2013 in Boston, USA.
- IOPTP meeting: the International Organisation of Physical Therapists in Paediatrics will meet jointly with the APTA Section on Pediatrics at the SoPAC Annual Conference 2013. This conference will take place 8th – 10th November in Anaheim, California. For more information see www.wcpt.org/ioptp.
- World Parkinson Congress 2013: registration is now open for this event and the deadline for abstract submissions is 15th April. The congress will be held 1st – 4th October in Montreal, Canada.www.worldpdcongress.org/
- 8th European Congress on Violence in Clinical Psychiatry: to submit an abstract, view the preliminary programme or register for this congress go to www.oudconsultancy.nl/
GhentSite/index.html. The event will be held 23rd – 26th October 2013 in Ghent, Belgium.