This years MACP study day is a collection of international speakers discussing several topics related to neural systems. It will also include poster presentations and and discussion panel with the speakers.
- Toby Hall Keynote lecture: Nerve mobilisation; When do we do it and is it effective?
- Alan Hough: Biomechanical studies of nerve dynamics. How ultrasound studies to date can inform clinical decisions and the future potential for this work.
- Colette Ridehalgh: Is the response to neurodynamic mobilisations linked to specific groups characteristics in people with referred posterior leg pain.
- Questions and Panel Discussion
- Poster presentations
- Keith Smart: Peripheral Neuropathic pain; mechanisms, diagnosis and treatment
- Toby Hall, Colette Ridehalgh, Alan Hough, Keith Smart: Clinical reasoning and real cases.
- Dr Rumi Peynovska: Hypnotherapy in clinical Practice; How a favourable state of mind can have a positive effect on any type of Rehabilitation.
Tutor: Various Speakers
Date: Saturday 27th October 2012
Duration: 1 day
Cost: £100 MACP members, £125 non-members
Venue: Brunei Gallery, Russell Square, London
Contact Name: Terry Smith
Contact Phone: 01202 706161
Contact Email: [email protected]
Web Link to Course: https://www.macpweb.org/home/