8 day intensive course of spinal manual therapy to obtain certificate of spinal manual therapy. At the completion of the eight day program the participants will:
- Be conversant in recent developments in anatomy, pathoanatomy and age related changes of the spinal column.
- Be conversant with recent developments in the literature with respect to manual therapy and evidence based practice.
- Be proficient in applying spinal joint, neural and muscle examination procedures.
- Be proficient in determining a differential diagnosis based on an integrated examination of the joint, muscle and neural systems.
- Be able to formulate the most appropriate and effective treatment program suitable for the assessed condition.
- Be proficient in applying an appropriate manual therapy treatment strategy incorporating manual treatment techniques and specific exercise.
Tutor: Toby Hall
Duration: 8 Days
Cost: 1.400 Euro plus VAT 21%
Venue: Quisisana Institute
Location: Toblach, Dolomites, Italy
Contact Name: Saskia Santer
Contact Phone: 00393494725943
Contact Email: [email protected]
Web Link to Course: www.quisisana-institute.com