From November 1 â€“ December 31 get acquainted with SAGE’s many journals in Health and Nursing now during their free online trial period. They are currently offering free full-text access to 40 of our titles for two months!
- American Journal of Medical Quality
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health
- Biological Research for Nursing
- British Journal of Visual Impairment
- Clinical Nursing Research
- Complementary Health Practice Review
- Evaluation & the Health Professions
- Global Health (formerly Promotion and Education)
- Health Education & Behavior
- Health Education Journal
- Health Informatics Journal
- Health Promotion Practice
- Home Health Care Management & Practice
- Journal of Applied Gerontology
- Journal of Child Health Care
- Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Journal of Family Nursing
- Journal of Health Management
- Journal of Infection Prevention (formerly British Journal of Infection Control)
- Journal of Intellectual Disabilities
- Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing
- Journal of Research in Nursing
- Journal of School Nursing
- Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Assn.
- Journal of Transcultural Nursing
- Medical Care Research and Review
- Medical Decision Making
- NASN School Nurse (Formerly NASN Newsletter)
- Nursing Ethics
- Nursing Science Quarterly
- Perspectives in Public Health (formerly The Journal of the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health)
- Policy Politics and Nursing Practice
- Qualitative Health Research
- Scandinavian Journal of Public Health
- The Diabetes Educator
Visit the journals’ homepages to browse abstracts, perform quick or advanced keyword searches, and access full-text articles. You’ll also have access to any new issues that are posted online during the free access period! So make sure to bookmark your favourite journal pages and check back often for recently published articles.
Registration only takes a minute, and, once completed, you will have hundreds of articles available to you for free.
Click here to Register….