Thinking of advancing your clinical practice? Think EIM. As an educational institution, EIM’s primary function is to provide a wide range of top-notch postgraduate and continuing education programs for physical therapists. Our flexible educational offerings feature the perfect blend of online and hands-on training and our faculty is comprised of world renowned physical therapy experts with extensive experience in academia, research, and practice management.
EIM is on a mission to continually elevate and move the physical therapy profession forward by discovering and translating the best, latest evidence into physical therapy practice. We envision a healthcare delivery system with exceptionally well-educated and skilled physical therapists positioned as the first point of contact in addressing the diagnosis, prevention and interventions related to movement disorders.
You still have time to apply to one our programs for the Winter 2015 cohort! But you must submit your application by Monday, November 24th.
- Certifications in Sports PT, Manual PT, Pelvic Health, Occupational Health & Ergonomics, and Geriatrics
- Residencies in Orthopaedic, Sports and Neuro* PT (*In partnership with NeuroRecovery Training Institute)
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Manual PT
- Postprofessional Doctorate (Transition) specializing in Musculoskeletal or Practice Management
- Live and work where you choose
- Courses taught by our all-star faculty
- A versatile learning environment utilizing a blended learning model of online and weekend hands-on coursework decreasing time away from your clinic
- Affordable and flexible tuition options
- Accredited by the APTA or within APTA guidelines (based on the specific program regulations)
- Diverse curriculum topics