Physioplus online courses reach physiotherapists and physical therapists all over the word. Our colleagues can access education where ever they may be and in what ever context they find themselves. Building this catalogue of courses, that strive to continually share current knowledge and best practice, is no small task. Our goal is to provide a platform where topic specialists can come together to contribute to the education and professional development of the global physiotherapy community at the same time benefiting from the wide exposure that we can offer their expertise, services and products.
What’s in it for me?
- A respected platform to share your knowledge with health care professionals in every country in the world.
- Know that you are making a contribution to the global physiotherapy profession by contributing to accessible online education.
- Promote your face-to-face courses and other services via the Physiopedia media channels.
- Oh, and of course you get paid!
What do I have to do?
As a Physioplus presenter, you have specialist knowledge in a particular topic and sharing that knowledge to the global rehabilitation community is your passion. You will:
- Record a short video presentation (20-40 mins in the comfort of your own home/office), or a series of videos, on your specialist topic.
- Collaborate with the Physioplus team to create globally accredited courses.
- Have your face to face courses promoted alongside your online course on Physioplus.
- Be fairly remunerated for your contribution.
Optionally you can choose to:
- Engage in the discussion forums for your topic and communicate directly with learners.
- Do live webinars for colleagues all over the world.
- Be a mentor to the people that you connect with.
Here’s our carrots – 10 reasons why you may want to work with Physioplus:
- Fair remuneration with ongoing royalties are paid to presenters.
- All technical support in course development provided.
- Delivered on a proven existing platform currently being used by 40,000+ physios.
- Partnerships with 20 national member organisations and growing.
- All published courses are accredited in the USA, Australia, and South Africa.
- Courses will be promoted on Physiopedia (targeted pop-up adverts on the most popular physiotherapy website with 2 million+ visits from every country in the world every month), Physiospot (50,000+ visits per month), social media networks (Facebook 70,000+ connections, Twitter 39,000+ connections, Instagram), email newsletters (60,000+ subscribers).
- Equitable access to your courses for physios around the world with discounted pricing based on country of residence.
- Profits invested into the Physiopedia charity to support the delivery of open resources /courses for the development of our global profession.
- No hidden agendas, no investors to please.
- We are nice to work with and we deliver!
Here’s what our current presenters say!
I thoroughly enjoy working with Physioplus. They’re a business with a heart. Knowing my teaching is being accessed globally in less developed countries is a really big plus for me. They’re consistent, fun, plain talkers and they have a really cool website AND they do all the boring admin things for you! They even edited my videos to make it look like I know what I’m talking about. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Find out more
If you are interested in sharing your knowledge with colleagues all over the world via Physioplus, please simply email [email protected]. She is always available for a chat and happy help.