Thanks to our premium partner Elsevier we have nine new videos in the Physiopedia member area related to assessment and treatment of breathing disorders. These videos, by breathing disorders expert Leon Chaitow, are an excellent compliment to the learn topic on dysfunctional breathing and really help to illustrate some of the techniques that we learn in the topic.
Log in to your Physiopedia members account now to view the following videos:
- Assessing posture in standing
- Assessing breathing pattern – HiLo Test
- First rib palpitation assessment
- Rib palpitation
- Breathing wave
- Evaluation of lateral rib expansion in sitting
- Mobilising the diaphragm attachment area
- Assessment of the respiratory-postural function of the diaphragm
- Breathing retraining sequence
We currently have a 50% discount running on Physiopedia membership, use this code – PF2014 – at checkout to claim your discount. Don’t forget, if your from a low income country you may even qualify for a larger discount or FREE membership.