We recently added six new book chapters to Physiopedia Plus! Kindly provided by Elsevier, these chapters were all used in the recent lumbar spine course and remain available for you to read at any time. Physiopedia Plus members can now access 81 book chapters on a variety of topics for free!
Here is a list of the 6 new chapters (the links will only work for PP+ members that are logged in):
- Section 45: Lumbar Spine in Grieve’s Modern Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, 4th Edition, Elsevier, 2015.
- Hing, W. and Hall, T. Chapter 10: Lumbar Spine in The Mulligan Concept of Manual Therapy: Textbook of Techniques. Elsevier, 2015.
- Paul W. Hodges, Linda van Dillen, Stuart McGill, Simon Brumagne, Julie A. Hides, G. LorimerMoseley. Ch 21: Integrated clinical approach to motor control interventions in low back and pelvic pain in The Rehabilitation of Back Pain. Elsevier, 2013
- Dagenais, S. and Haldeman, S. Section 8: Behavioural Therapies in Evidence-Based Management of Low Back Pain. Elsevier, 2011.
- Dagenais, S. and Haldeman, S. Section 2: Education in Evidence-Based Management of Low Back Pain. Elsevier, 2011.
- Olson K. Examination and Treatment of Lumbopelvic Spine Disorders, Chapter 4 in: Manual Physical Therapy of the Spine, Elsevier, 2015.
Access the New Chapters Here (direct link for current members)