It is really useful to add images to Physiopedia articles, not only does it make the page far more aesthetically pleasing but it also compliments the writing on the page to help the reader understand the topic better. To add images to pages in Physiopedia you first need to upload the image to Physiopedia before inserting it on to your page, follow these instructions:
- Save the image to your computer
- Go to Physiopedia
- Click the Upload File button
- Fill in the details of the image in the pop-up box (including a short and appropriate destination name and its reference in the summary box)
- Click Upload File
- Go to the page you wish to add the image to
- Click the Edit tab to get the editing box open
- Place the cursor where you wish to insert the image
- Click on the insert/edit image button in the toolbar of the editing box
- Fill in the details of the pop-up box (the image file name is the same as the destination name that you gave it when you uploaded it to Physiopedia)
- Click OK
- Save the page that you are editing
Hey presto! The image will now be on the page that you are editing. As you have uploaded your image to Physiopedia it can now easily be used on numerous pages and if you filled in the reference for the image in the summary box when you uploaded it you will not need to reference it on the pages that it resides in Physiopedia.
For more information on adding images see the adding images user turorial.