Louisville, KY December 20, 2012
The Evidence In Motion (EIM) Institute of Health Professions, a company created to assist in the continued education of physical therapists, is excited to announce their attendance at the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Combined Sections Meeting in San Diego, California from January 21-24, 2013. EIM’s presence will include numerous faculty presentations and an interactive booth that showcases EIM’s educational offerings and products. Additionally, EIM will be offering prizes to lucky conference attendees.
The Combined Sections Meeting will bring together over 9,000 physical therapy professionals from all areas of practice to collaborate, promote the latest research, and participate in national, section specific meetings. The conference also includes exhibit hall hours where attendees can meet and learn from physical therapy vendors. Attendees are welcome to visit EIM at booth number 2505 throughout the conference for a chance to win prizes including a “Clinician Toolbox,” containing an iPad2 and helpful reference tools for practicing PTs.
The following EIM faculty members will be presenting at the conference:
- Jake Magel: 1/20/2013: 8:00am – 5:00pm: Manual Therapy Interventions for the Lower Extremity: A Laboratory Intensive Course, Part 1
- Lynn Steffes: 1/20/2013: 8:00am – 5:00pm: Essentials to Starting a Private Practice, Part 1 & Taking Your Practice to the Next Level, Part 1
- Barbara Hoogenboom: 1/20/2013: 8:00am – 5:30pm: Titleist Performance Institute: Level 1 Golf Fitness Certification, Part 1 & Titleist Performance Institute Level 2: Medical Professional Certification, Part 1
- Lynn Steffes: 1/21/2013: 8:00am – 5:00pm: Essentials to Starting a Private Practice, Part 2 & Taking Your Practice to the Next Level, Part 2
- Jake Magel: 1/21/2013: 8:00am – 5:00pm: Manual Therapy Interventions for the Lower Extremity: A Laboratory Intensive Course, Part 2
- Barbara Hoogenboom: 1/21/2013: 8:00am – 5:30pm: Titleist Performance Institute: Level 1 Golf Fitness Certification, Part 2 & Titleist Performance Institute Level 2: Medical Professional Certification, Part 2
- Paul Mintken: 1/22/2013: 8:00 – 10:00am: When Should Manual Therapy and Foot Orthoses Be Added to the Physical Therapy Plan of Care: FASIG Programming, Part 1
- Dan Rhon: 1/22/2013: 8:00 – 10:00am: Using the “Diagnostic Image” Tool in Your Toolbox: Clinically Relevant Radiology, ISIG Programming Part 1
- Tiffany Shubert: 1/22/2013: 8:00 – 10:00am: Geriatrics Balance & Falls SIG: Preventing Injuries and Rehospitalizations
- Tim Flynn and Rob Wainner: 1/22/2013: 11:00am – 1:00pm: Turning the Traditional Classroom Into a 21st Century Knowledge Exchange
- Paul Mintken: 1/22/2013: 11:00am – 1:00pm: When Should Manual Therapy and Foot Orthoses Be Added to the Physical Therapy Plan of Care: FASIG Programming, Part 2 and FASIG Membership Meeting
- Tim Flynn: 1/22/2013: 3:00 – 5:00pm: Dry Needling: An Emerging Technique in Physical Therapist Practice
- Julie Whitman: 1/22/2013: 3:00 – 5:00pm: Research and Clinical Practice updates: Low Back Pain ICF CPG and Introduction to the Research Network Program Initiative
- Danny McMillian and Jason Steere: 1/23/2013: 3:00 – 5:00pm: Extreme Conditioning Programs: Evaluating and Managing the Risk
- Dan Rhon: 1/24/2013: 11:00am – 1:00pm: How Is It the Same and How Is It Different? The Unique Challenges of Managing Low Back Pain in the Military Health Care System
- Tiffany Shubert: 1/24/2013: 3:00 – 5:00pm: Health Promotion and Wellness SIG Programming: Evidence-based Health Promotion and Practice
For more information about EIM’s Educational Offerings please visit EvidenceInMotion.com.
For more information about the APTA Combined Sections Meeting please visit APTA.org/CSM.
About Evidence In Motion (EIM):
Evidence in Motion (EIM) is an education and consultation company whose sole reason of existence is to elevate the physical therapy profession and the role of physical therapists in healthcare delivery. A strong dedication to fostering the creation and assimilation of an evidence-based practice culture within the physical therapy profession is a cornerstone of EIM’s mission. The EIM Team has implemented evidence-based practice treatment pathways in many facilities and aims to promote the global sharing of information and ideas, thus advancing evidence-based physical therapy practice, research and education around the world. EIM offers Continuing Education, Certification Tracks, Residencies, a Fellowship Program, a Musculoskeletal Transition DPT, and an Executive Program in Private Practice Management with optional Transition DPT. For more information, please visit EvidenceInMotion.com. You can also find EIM on Facebook and Twitter, @EIMTeam.