Did you know that you can take quizzes in Physiopedia and if you pass, get a certificate to prove your knowledge?
We are now developing quizzes to go with every page in Physiopedia (there are currently around 1700 pages in Physiopedia so it’s going to take a while!!). For each quiz, you can study the related Physiopedia page and then take a quiz to demonstrate your understanding. On passing the quiz you will be awarded a certificate to prove your knowledge which can be added to your professional portfolio. This is a great way to boost your knowledge and spend time learning to satisfy your professional development requirements.
To take part in this quizzing for credit experience you will need to be a Physiopedia member. Membership is not expensive and comes with many other benefits including:
- monthly learn topics which include free book chapters, journal articles and interviews with experts
- technique video library with over 500 videos on assessment and treatment techniques
- exclusive product offers such as 80% discount on Primal Picture’s Interactive Functional Anatomy and 50% discount on PhysioTools exercise software
- resource library with freely accessible book chapters, audio interviews, journal articles
- monthly evidence updates straight to your inbox
An annual subscription costs $120/£70/€86 with discounts for low and middle income countries (classification according to the World Bank). Low income countries get FREE membership, lower middle a 60% discount and upper middle a 30% discount.