If you have benefited from the resources on Physiopedia and Physioplus, then you certainly have a contributor to thank. The Physiopedia community relies upon the generous knowledge and contributions from professionals around the world; both externally and internally.
If you would like to show your appreciation for the outstanding content and resources found on our sites, please take the time to nominate someone who has inspired you.
Physiopedia’s Awards Programme is now taking nominations until the 15th of June 2021. You can submit a candidate for each of the categories below. We ask that you submit one candidate per category and self-nominations will not be considered.
The Award Categories
- Top Contributor – The individual who has contributed the most.
- Physiopedia Superstar – Outstanding contributions by an individual.
- Best Project – Most impactful project.
- Social Media Impact Award – Includes contributions to Physiopsot and impact via social media.
- Physioplus Superstar – Individual who collects the most Physioplus points.
- Physiospot Superstar – Individual with the most posts and contributions on Physiospot.
- Outstanding Leadership – Individual that demonstrates great leadership as any part of the Physiopedia project.
- Physiotherapy Impact Award – The contribution that has made the greatest impact on physiotherapy practice.
- Innovation Award – Most forward thinking and creative contributions.
- Global Impact Award – The contribution that has made the greatest impact on the global profession.
Awards Programme Guidelines
- Nominations are due by 15 June 2021 12:00 (noon) GMT.
- No self-nominations.
- Recipients of a specific award from the previous year are not eligible for that same award.
- Nominations are accepted for contributors who have served within the previous year.
- Once the nomination period has closed the selection committee will review the nominations and winners will be announced on July 1st.
Give the honour our recognition and nominate someone today. Learn more about the awards programme.