In partnership with the International Spinal Cord Society (ISCoS) we will be running a free Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) titled: Physiotherapy Management of Spinal Cord Injuries through May this year. Following from the success of the Professional Ethics course that we ran last year and using resources from www.elearnsci.org and www.physiotherapyexercises.com, the course is shaping up to be an extensive and complete learning experience.
The course is:
- Primarily for physiotherapy students and physiotherapists
- 5-weeks long
- Takes 3 hours per week
- Involves interacting online with physiotherapists around the world
- Starts on the 28th April 2014
- Only requires participants to sit at their computers when convenient
- Already has 1,000 registrants from over 40 countries enrolled
You can see details here:
We welcome large groups of connected people, such as from clinics, hospitals and universities, to take part. Please let your physiotherapy colleagues and universities know.
UPDATE 29 April 2015: This course took place in 2014, we hope to run another one in the future. Sign up here to get updates.