On Physiopedia Plus you can search and view the full text of hundreds of online rehabilitation-specific text books and peer reviewed sports and rehabilitation journals. We have recently added 15 new ebooks to the library!
Sometimes you just want a text book to help to get a deeper understanding of a topic, but not everyone has access to library resources. That’s why Plus Books & Journals were created – to give health professionals (and in fact anyone keen to learn more about rehabilitation) access to hundreds of full text resources all in one place to search for and read when you need it most.
“It’s so frustrating not being able to access the full text of books and journals when you are no longer a student”
We are always looking to keep Plus resources current, adding new books and journals all the time. In our latest update we have added 15 new ebooks to the library. Everything is fully searchable (including limiters, expanders, and Boolean operators), and all the resources are available to read online, download, print, email, save, or to export. You can also add details to your Plus portfolio to record your reading as professional development.
We are really excited about these new additions and hope you will be too – you can check out the new book titles below, and whilst you are there have a look at all the other online books and high Impact Factor journals available.
New titles added:
- The Elbow
- Cognitive Rehabilitation of Memory
- Neurorehabilitation in Neuro-Oncology
- Handbook of Rehabilitation Psychology
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Oxford Handbook of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Clinical Reasoning and Decision Making in Physical Therapy
- A Clinical Approach to Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Techniques for Sports Medicine and Athletic Training
- Dementia Rehabilitation
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Models and Application, Second Edition
- Non-Medical Prescribing
- Diagnostic Imaging and Radiology in Physiotherapy
- Respiratory Muscle Strength Training
- Advanced Techniques in Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy
- Sleep Medicine and Physical Therapy
Get the most out of your Plus membership and see which books and journals can help you to stay up-to-date and bring the best evidence to your patients.