The nomination period for the first ever Physiopedia Awards Programme is soon closing. Take the time to nominate someone awesome today, last chance is June 15th 2020.
Physiopedia relies on voluntary contributions from our professional community and there is a huge team of altruistic people that make that contribution. Without them Physiopedia simply wouldn’t be available to you all today. If you have admired someone’s work or would like to highlight their contributions to Physiopedia, including Physiospot and Physioplus; now is your opportunity! The following honours will be awarded in July 2020:
- Physiopedia Superstar – outstanding contributions by an individual.
- Best Project – most impactful project.
- Social Media Impact Award – includes contributions to Physiopsot and impact via social media.
- Outstanding Leadership – the individual that demonstrates great leadership as any part of the Physiopedia project.
- Physiotherapy Impact Award – the contribution that has made the greatest impact on physiotherapy practice.
- Innovation Award – most forward thinking and creative contributions.
- Global Impact Award – the contribution that has made the greatest impact on the global profession.
Feel free to submit a candidate for each category. For inspiration, take a glance at the Physiopedia volunteers. Please note that the Top Contributor, Physioplus Superstar and Physiospot Superstar awards will be bestowed to the contributor(s) with the highest number of contributions per platform.