This website is a collaborative effort of the global physiotherapy community. All physiotherapists and physical therapists from around the world are invited to contribute content. We welcome one off or regular contributions of any featured articles, new research, recent news or original reviews. You are welcome to write the article yourself or if you prefer you can send us the details and we will ready it for publication.
To submit one off content to this site please click on the relevant link above and fill in the form that appears. Once your information has been received, it will be reviewed and we will contact you to let you know whether it has been accepted or if it requires amendment prior to publication.
Regularly contributing to Physiospot is a great learning and professional development activity. If you would like to become a regular contributor to Physiospot just complete the Become an Author application form. Once your information has been received, it will be reviewed and we will contact you to let you know whether your application has been successful.
Our featured articles are original articles that will be of interest to the physiotherapy and physical therapy community. They may consist of:
- clinical information such as an evidence-based review of a condition and it’s management,
- extended news items directly related to physiotherapy and the development of the profession,
- interviews with leaders from the physiotherapy community especially those working in interesting and alternative environments, or
- reviews of books, courses, websites, clinical guidelines and DVDs.
The research that we publish is specifically selected from health related peer reviewed journals for it’s clinical relevance. You are welcome to:
- highlight your own recently published research to us, or
- submit an unpublished piece of research that we will peer review and publish for you.
We would welcome any health related news items that you think might be of interest to the physiotherapy and physical therapy communities. This might consist of:
- something that you have seen in the media, or
- something newsworthy that you are involved with.
We provide a review service for publications including books, websites, clinical guidelines, videos and DVDs.Â We invite you to:
- submit your own publications where we will source an appropriate reviewer from the community to review your publication for you, or
- submit your own review of other peoples publications for us to include.