Free webinar with Dr. Tim Flynn April 24, 2012
“The Manual Physical Therapy Certification is the most cost efficient and time effective post-professional educational step you can make if your goal is become a highly skilled, evidence-based clinician in the area of manual physical therapy.”
-Tim Flynn, PT, PhD
Join Dr. Tim Flynn on April 24, 2012 at 7pm CT (5pm PST, 6pm MST, 8pm EST) to learn about EIM’s NEW Manual Physical Therapy Certification.
This certification is designed to create therapists who are highly skilled in manual therapy and relevant research in this area. The Manual PT Certification can be a stepping-stone to board certification in Orthopaedics or Sports Physical Therapy.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
- Free webinar with Dr. Julie Whitman to learn about obtaining a Transitional DPT
- Evidence In Motion Announces a Business Track for Manipalooza 2012
- EIM Announces New And Improved Manual Physical Therapy Certification
- FREE Expert Podcast – Clinical Tips for Managing the Spine
- Free evidence-based online course from Evidence In Motion