Physio Dubai 2012 – 20/21 May – Dubai
Following the great success of Physio Dubai 2010, the Emirates Physiotherapy Society is proud to announce the 4th Biennial Emirates Physiotherapy Conference, Physio Dubai 2012. The conference will focus on presenting the latest scientific knowledge in various aspects of physiotherapy practice related to movement dysfunction.
- To contribute to the professional development of physiotherapists by bringing together experts to share their knowledge and research findings.
- To provide an opportunity for local physiotherapists to expand collaborative networks for learning regionally and internationally.
- To identify and describe current evidence – based practice in physiotherapy management.
- To highlight the role of multidisciplinary approach in the physiotherapy practice.
- To provide a forum for presenting and sharing knowledge and ideas at an academic, conceptual and clinical level.
The conference will be comprised of keynote lectures, free paper sessions, poster presentations, breakout clinical workshops and pre/ post conference courses. The official language of the conference is English.
- New models of service delivery for stroke management
- Physiotherapy for Men’s health
- Update on international professional issues in physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy management for the sporting shoulder, foot and ankle
- Prevention and rehabilitation of hamstring injuries
- Latest evidence in the practical application of clinical neurodynamics
Tutor: Emirates Physiotherapy Society
Date: 20-21 May 2012
Duration: 4 days program
Cost: conference & courses rate are on www.physiodubai.com
Venue: Emirates Towers hotel
Location: Dubai – UAE
Contact Name: MCI
Contact Phone: -
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Link to Course: www.physiodubai.com
No related posts.