Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy for a Child with Hemiparesis: A Case Report.
Fergus Andrea, Buckler Jessica , Farrell Janeen, Isley Melinda, McFarland Meghan, Riley Bonnie.
This case report describes the positive result of constraint-induced movement therapy (CIMT) incorporated into a home program using a minimally restrictive constraint over an 18-month period.
Pediatric Physical Therapy. 20(3):271-283, Fall 2008.
- Bound for Success: A Systematic Review of Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy in Children With Cerebral Palsy Supports Improved Arm and Hand Use
- Inconsistencies with Physical Functioning and the Child Health Questionnaire in Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Effects of a neurodevelopmental treatment-based trunk protocol for infants with posture and movement dysfunction.
- Effect of Pediatric Physical Therapy on Deformational Plagiocephaly in Children With Positional Preference
- Exploring Objects With Feet Advances Movement in Infants Born Preterm: A Randomized Controlled Trial